I'm rooting for Marquette vs. Louisville. Who's w/ me?

I know some Billikens fans that post here have developed a strong dislike for Marquette in the wake of the Golden Eagles' 2003 Final Four run, but I believe it would benefit the Billikens if Marquette beats Louisville. First, a Louisville loss would mean SLU would finished tied with Louisville in conference play. While I'm sure Louisville's RPI ranking and non-conference record would get the Cardinals in the NCAA Tournament while the Bills would have to settle for the NIT, it would be some consolation that we could say SLU tied with Louisville. Second, a Marquette win would bring the Golden Eagles' conference record up to 8-8, meaning that the Bills didn't suffer a conference loss to any team which finished below .500 in conference (boy, that loss at Marquette hurt!).

but they could not swing the game to Louisville. The call against Diener with 12 seconds left was as bad as any call I have ever seen in a college BB game. Not that it makes any difference but I am glad Marquette won because I would rather see them win than Louisville.