review of Hunt's shot

Did the officials have to review the shot on the monitor, or was there no doubt that it got off in time?

I was one of the many focused on game tracker (along with my family) -- it was such a low when it came up a loss that I sent the kids to bed and walked away. A couple minutes later I noticed that it was posting new information -- what a roller coaster ride.

Great finish for Philip Hunt -- walk on, practice hard every day, earn a scholarship, hit the game tying basket as time expires in your last home game. What a memory!!

All our prayers to Reggie's family

The game was not being televised so no video review was available, but the light at the top of the backboard came on as the ball was going through the hoop so I don't believe a review would have changed anything-the ball was clearly out of Phil's hand b/4 the horn and/or the light.

Maybe I missed posts on this topic, but did any of you who stayed to watch THE WHOLE GAME notice that Guy P. declared us the winner at the end of regulation-maybe GP thinks tip-ins of 3 pt shots also count for 3 pts?

ONCE AGAIN GUY EMBARASSED HIMSELF. ALSO WHAT WAS WITH TWO ANTHEMS?

WHILE THE BUILDING LOOKED GREAT FOR THE MVC, IT AGAIN DEMONSTRATES WHY HAVING OUR OWN BUILDING IS IMPORTANT. THERE WAS NO PHYSICAL SIGN OF IT BEING OUR HOME COURT. SOME PEOPLE MAY THINK IT IS JUST COSMETIC BUT WE NEED TO FEEL LIKE IT'S AN ADVANTAGE TO BE HOME.

I did notice that Guy called us the winner at the end of regulation. Maybe he thought fishers shot went in. Who knows.

There was also a scoreboard anomaly in the OT. At one point they were giving points to Houston when SLU scored.