OT- Rutgers Women playing on home court

Did anyone else notice that the Rutgers women played on their homecourt in the first two rounds? Not like I care but they made the sweet 16 as a 7 seed. If this happened in the men's tourney there would be outrage.

I am unemployed and can't play golf today so this is the best I got.

Did anyone else notice that the Rutgers women played on their homecourt in the first two rounds? Not like I care but they made the sweet 16 as a 7 seed. If this happened in the men's tourney there would be outrage.

I thought that's how the women did their tourney, no?

Michigan State knocks off #1 seed duke tonight. guess where? michigan state. yeesh.

led by former Billiken Mia Johnson.

Here's the amusing part: Duke's coach, Joanne P. McCallie, basically built MSU's program and bolted in 2007. Knowing MSU had already been awarded the bid to host, which meant they would play there, McCallie asked her AD to put Duke in East Lansing, believing she could pretty much name the score. Talk about backfiring!

The women's tournament has had first round games at predetermined home sites for awhile now... Its all about being able to sell tickets. How many people are honestly going to travel to see the first two rounds of the women's tourney? I bet even the diehards would second guess this trip...