A-10 final

moytoy12

When we get to the A-10 final, let's find a spot to watch the game. I know a great bar next to a russian martini bar, where the russian girls like to show lots of affection towards each other. If we lose, we'll know where to go after the game. If we win, we'll know where to go celebrate.

Oddly enough, these places are a couple of blocks from where you're living. Coincidence?

Oh, you better BRING YOUR PAYSTUB!

When we get to the A-10 final, let's find a spot to watch the game. I know a great bar next to a russian martini bar, where the russian girls like to show lots of affection towards each other. If we lose, we'll know where to go after the game. If we win, we'll know where to go celebrate.

Oddly enough, these places are a couple of blocks from where you're living. Coincidence?

Oh, you better BRING YOUR PAYSTUB!

I'll BRING MY PAYSTUB you PUNKASS BLOWHEART!!! the question is: will your friends tell you to your face that you get dogged in front of everyone under the basket!?!? i know i have my paystubs WHERE IS YOURS. how about a friendly wager maybe 50,000 will shut your asphalt head up.

phwew. i tried my best to channel that retard and now i'm exhausted. i'd be glad to meet up and watch the game on sat, even if we don't make it. at least then we can piss and moan about what could have been. i'll PM you my number.

russian chicks are just fine, it's the german girls you've got to look out for. as billy bob thornton so eloquently put it in the bad news bears remake - "Baseball's hard. You can love it, but believe me, it doesn't always love you back. It's kinda like dating a German chick."

Although, there is one german chick i'm rather fond of... janine habeck - of fair repute in a certain mens' magazine i think we're all familiar with...

Posted Image

PAYSTUB - IT'S ALREADY BEEN BROUGHTEN.

I'm sorry, you were saying something about a paystub...?

######. just remembered, i'm going on a quick ski trip/drug binge to tahoe this weekend. i'm kind of an f'ing idiot, scheduling on st. patty's day weekend and the a-10 final weekend, but what are you gonna do? oh well... i'll be there in spirit.

######. just remembered, i'm going on a quick ski trip/drug binge to tahoe this weekend. i'm kind of an f'ing idiot, scheduling on st. patty's day weekend and the a-10 final weekend, but what are you gonna do? oh well... i'll be there in spirit.

I NEW YOU DIDNT WANT TO COMPEAR PAYSTUBBS!!

I NEW YOU DIDNT WANT TO COMPEAR PAYSTUBBS!!

hahahahaha i just died laughing. i'll meet you at 10am tomorrow for beers and russian chicks and kicking the ###### out of la salle if you want. i talked to my boss this afternoon and his only advice for the weekend was not to take too much acid at g love & special sauce this weekend. so if i wanted to take say a 6-hour lunch break tomorrow and get completely sloshed and painted blue, i could probably swing that. just let me know... i'll have my paystubs, asphalthead. you can COUNT ON IT.

and concerning the a-10 tourney...

i'll tell you one f#&%ing thing, i hope we get f#&%ing hotter than $h!t just to stuff it up them 3,000 f#&%ing fans that show up every f#&%ing day... kiss my f#&%ing ass, right downtown, AND PRINT IT!