Conklin?

Any reason why just five minutes tonight? Is he healthy? Is BT?

Not second-guessing or anything, just curios.

The Dukes were not very tall and were a run and gun type team. For the time that BC was in he was beat several times by his man - BT did not play even a minute. BE was only slightly better then BC in this game.

For those who believe Conklin can play the 3, the fact that he got in only 5 minutes last night should be an eye opener. Don't get me wrong, I'm a big BC fan but he's an aggressive yet undersized 4. BTW, absolutely loved the team's effort last night and the way they stayed calm as the lead slipped away from them in regulation. Many teams would have had an emotional let down in OT. We're going to have trouble getting team to come plays us at the Fetz.

For those who believe Conklin can play the 3, the fact that he got in only 5 minutes last night should be an eye opener. Don't get me wrong, I'm a big BC fan but he's an aggressive yet undersized 4. BTW, absolutely loved the team's effort last night and the way they stayed calm as the lead slipped away from them in regulation. Many teams would have had an emotional let down in OT. We're going to have trouble getting team to come plays us at the Fetz.

I don't agree that BC is an undersized 4 - his height is more what a four is then not and his weight is fine for now - I do agree he will have to add a few pounds of muscle and I am sure he will by next year. He is not 3 as you said.

I don't agree that BC is an undersized 4 - his height is more what a four is then not and his weight is fine for now - I do agree he will have to add a few pounds of muscle and I am sure he will by next year. He is not 3 as you said.

Brian Conklin has been getting valuable experience at the 4 this year. Remember, he was basically a back to the basket 5 in high school.

When I saw him play those 2 games in person (UMBC and GW), I was impressed with him too.

He is what, 6'6", coming out of high school listed at 6'8". So he might be an inch short for a premium PF, but he's certainly serviceable at the 4 at 6'6". And he plays like an agressive bull, which is good to see too. SLU needs guys like him. Hopefully, he will develop that mid-range jumper. Give him time; he's only a freshman, and many freshman in his shoes are spending an apprentice year on the pines.