Rowdy at Duchesne Game

Guys-

The season is coming to an end. As always I'll be rockin' the checkered blue and white pajama pants to the game. Although the slu bball team is striking out this year in the A-10, I can't say I ever could hit a southpaw back in college either.

Gimme a shout out when you see me tonight.

Hasta Luego.

I believe that the Espanics actually say "hasta con queso", but I get your proverbial midriff. I'll be posted up, wasterface plastered to the PC screen as per usual at 5PM MST. Then we'll kick the ###### out of Dookain and move on to the next. Consider yourself preemptively shouted out.

Guys-

The season is coming to an end. As always I'll be rockin' the checkered blue and white pajama pants to the game. Although the slu bball team is striking out this year in the A-10, I can't say I ever could hit a southpaw back in college either.

Gimme a shout out when you see me tonight.

Hasta Luego.

Hammer-Nice try. The pants are for golf and cost more than your Jordache Jeans and demin shirts.

Check the stats, I dominated the lefties back in the day.

I believe that the Espanics actually say "hasta con queso", but I get your proverbial midriff. I'll be posted up, wasterface plastered to the PC screen as per usual at 5PM MST. Then we'll kick the ###### out of Dookain and move on to the next. Consider yourself preemptively shouted out.

All I've been able to think about today is getting flat out HAMMERED and watching the game online. Not sure why it is, but I'm especially pumped about this game. Probably because of the blow out last week, but I'm thinkin tonight is going to be fun.

All I've been able to think about today is getting flat out HAMMERED and watching the game online. Not sure why it is, but I'm especially pumped about this game. Probably because of the blow out last week, but I'm thinkin tonight is going to be fun.

Samesies. I just want to shout it from the rooftops.

Jimbo-

Did I say one beer?? i meant all of your beer...just gimme a hug at the game tonight. You are the man!

Besos.

I appreciate the good will. Sadly, I don't make many games these days. But I've got my Billikens All-Access Assram Pass and can watch online, so I'm satisfied. And the drinks are cheaper from home. 97 minutes till tipoff...