Rough day For A-10

thetorch

The two teams who are carrying the flag for the A-10 got smoked today.

Xavier wasn't even competitive with what I thought was an overrated Duke team. Temple is blown out by a Kansas team that has been overmatched by lesser teams this year.

Rhode Island made it a game but couldn't hold on against OK St.

LaSalle lost to Cornell?!?!?!?

The league did win 4 games, Duquesne over Rice, St Bonnies over Eastern Michigan, UMass over Hofstra, and Dayton over NC Greensboro. really 4 games we should win every time.

In other games - Kramer had 4 TOs in Miami's blowout loss to West Virginia 82-46

Harrellson only gets 2 minutes of action in KU's drubbing of Appalachian St. This after coming off his best game of the year 15 points 7 boards against Indiana.

Nebraska improved to 7-2 with a win over IUPUFW.

BC is 9-2 as they won at home against Providence.

SIUC lost 65-52 in Indianapolis to the Australian National errr St Mary's.

The Illini defeated Detroit 82-51.

Samford lost 66-49 to Chicago St.

I will give Temple a pass on its loss. Even a down KU is extremely hard to beat at Phog. XU was extremely disappointing today.

IF you think we have melt downs on here when things get bad ........... I will direct to you to http://salukitalk.net/st/index.php

Oh man. You should've seen the Salukis' board after we crushed them again at their place a few days ago. Poor things. ;)