Are we going to ever get a tip

GOSLU68

Again BT finds Conklin when the guards can't and vice versa 14 and 41 play well together.

Sure hope we get Cotto going soon.

Cassity had some good moments.

Seems to me unforced turnovers-especially great passes that banged off of usually sure handed Billikens. It was a game of surprises and we almost pulled off an upset.

These kids are really better than last years tean that lost to Kent State 81 to 40; by the time second semester comes around we are going to be in the thick of things in the A10

These kids are really better than last years tean that lost to Kent State 81 to 40; by the time second semester comes around we are going to be in the thick of things in the A10

Is it bad that I actually thought of the possibility of redshirting Lisch and Liddell so we could let these freshman develop for a year to give both of them a chance at a great year.

I agree we can probably be in the thick of things in the A-10, but we may rack up some losses that look bad to the committee in the non-conference season.

your reed jumping center idea makes a lot of sense. if we get the first possession of the overtime maybe we win the game last night.