question for billiken roy

kevinfootes

Hey roy, can you please shed some light on why I've been accused of anti-semitism on here? You know that I was a semi-regular on here a few years ago during the David Nark era. Heck, I've talked with David several times in person. Now I get on here once in awhile.

I guess I can understand why some newcomer on here might confuse me with someone else, but the way he went about it is confusing. I thought I was on tigerBORED for a minute.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks.

I used a moniker similar to yours on a totally different board some time ago.

Let me set the record straight that the kevin footes who posts on billikens.com is not the poster gruehls is talking about.

Gruehls' references to nazis are referring to me. We hashed this out some time ago I don't know why he continually brings it up. He was foolish the first time to accuse me of being a racist or anti-semitic or whatever and now calling someone else that is ridiculous whether he is confused or not.

Regardless this was settled some time ago and it was agreed that this board was not the place to discuss these matters. This a basketball board not a place for politics or character asassinations.

i dont know. does he have you confused with torch on the other board? i think both you and torch got banned from the cusa-talk board. am i correct?

>I used a moniker similar to yours on a totally different

>board some time ago.

>

>Let me set the record straight that the kevin footes who

>posts on billikens.com is not the poster gruehls is talking

>about.

>

>Gruehls' references to nazis are referring to me. We hashed

>this out some time ago I don't know why he continually

>brings it up. He was foolish the first time to accuse me of

>being a racist or anti-semitic or whatever and now calling

>someone else that is ridiculous whether he is confused or

>not.

>

>Regardless this was settled some time ago and it was agreed

>that this board was not the place to discuss these matters.

>This a basketball board not a place for politics or

>character asassinations.

character assassination? you need to check the thread about jaxbearcat started by the kevinfootes alter ego over here. and note that other billiken posters found it necessary to ask you/him/her/it for some proof of what you/he/she/it was babbling on about. kinda interesting that old kevin footes here is fighting the exact same battle thetorch/savagehulk/noiz/kevin_footes/a dozen other names used by you/ fought on our board in the past against jax.

and while you're giving it your best shot at "reading," here's what i posted below. let me know how many more times it needs to be posted before the, um, two of you, finally get it. kinda interesting too that "both" of you found the word "nazi" where it didn't appear:

"the guy who posted as "kevin_footes" on our board was the same bigoted moron who gave us his views on zionism and Jews under the handles of "thetorch," "savagehulk," "noiz," and others. and he is you, or someone you are working with.

in deference to slusignguy, and a lot of folks i admire and respect here, i took those issues off this board. i did so because steve indicated he didn't want this scene played out here and said "thanks for the warning, but we don't need it." i never took the opportunity to tell him my posts weren't a warning; they were the the cyber equivalent of a pooper scoop. i wanted to return here, the place you most often haunt, the crap you left on our board, so that those who came into contact with you most often could see you for what you are; a lying, gutless, bigoted coward.

if jax banned you, good for him. "

let me know which part you still are incapable of comprehending. and no kidding; fill everyone in on the "nomad king who found a couple hundred jewish rabbis hanging out where there were no jews" part of your theory. that's got to be good for a few yucks in advance of UC putting the wood to the billkannots again tomorrow night.

roy, jaxbearcat banned me from a board that he moderated because I challenged him on some things. I didn't do it in the nicest way, but it was no different that several months of dialogue that led up to it. Jax started a new Cicny board and began to kick off anybody who disagreed with him.

As far as what the guy on here is saying, I have no idea what he's talking about other than lumping me in with somebody he doesn't like. Now that it's been proven that he's wrong, he simply resorts to personal attacks trying to save face.

There's a big game tomorrow night. Let's hope we can focus on that rather than trying to lump me in with some issue that nobody seems to remember.

my memory on the time frame isnt real clear, but i am thinking your banning happened the same general time that torch was banned twice by jax. thus, he probably believed you to be the same poster. it was a long time ago. let it go.

back on davidnark's old aol board, jax and i tangled a few times. but to be honest, i have found him to be a pretty fair guy moderating that zoo of a board that cincy has. i seem to recall on the issue you brought up that the guy that got fired was a real a-hole that went out of his way to make jax and all bearcat fans lives miserable. i also seem to remember that he was warned to back off and didnt. if he got fired, his own fault, not jax's.

I did not read the jaxbearcat thread. I don't get involved in baiting between fans of different schools.

I am just trying to clear the record up. kevinfootes and I are not the same person, even though I used a handle similar to that on another board.

On another board they had a political forum and some discussions crept into the basketball forums. The majority of posters there were extremely right wing and I being a liberal opposed them on several issues. Instead of arguing they insulted me calling me a nazi or a commie and repeatedly banned me. Then gruehls brought this garbage over here to billikens.com in an effort to "expose" me to the posters on this board. This discussion was deemed inapropriate for billikens.com and was ended.

I don't know what you did to rile him up as I did not read that other thread. Regardless it was explained before that this type of posting was innapropriate for the board, so I will no longer comment on it. I simply want to clear up any misunderstading and get back to talking hoops.

I probably disagree with you politically. Your veiws on basketball are closer to mine. I'd just as soon have all these damn bearcat people out of here. Some of them are classy. Some aren't. Some of them think they're a great deal more witty and interesting than they are. Guy Phillip's disease? In any case, I'd rather ban anyone with a bearcat handle than deal with this idiotic discussion. Now Mizzou on the other hand.............