Anybody here still kissing up to Jaxbearcat?

kevinfootes

As I recall, there have been several people on the board over the past few years who insist on kissing the rear end of Jax even as he tries to rub their noses in it. For those of you who are newcomers, Jax is the guy who got somebdoy fired for arguing with him on the message borad. Jax emailed the webmaster at the guy's work and got him fired.

Even after that, some folks on here still love the guy.

I don't think anyone here has ever said anything good (or bad) about Jax. Some of us have reasonably cordial cyber-relationships with Naticat and gruehls and maybe one other Cincinnati fan, Jax hardly ever gets mentioned.

Do a site search, and if you don't find anything to support your claim that anyone has been trumpeting Jax's cause, then you should post an apology.

... I saw a "Jaxbearcat" handle. I remember him .. but I talk to Naticat, greuhls and the old one was UCTom. Jax came and went but I can't recall the last time he appeared over here. Even if it was recent, I do not recall .....

What is being dredged up here?

Hey!! I know you. Didn't you used to be DeJuan Wagner?

Hello....this is the former JaxBearcat...I live in Spokane now, so the "Jax" part of my name is now history. I am still around, but not nearly in the capacity that I was, due to the travel demands of my job. It's nice that you remember me, since I had totally and completely forgotten about you. Actually, it's not nice...it's kinda creepy and scary that you would go to the trouble of creating a thread about me after all this time, and dredge up stone-age (and revisionist) history. For whatever reason, you must still be bitter you and all of your aliases were banned from our little playground known as CUSA-Talk. Perhaps if you knew the definition of class and tact, you wouldn't be persona non grata over in our little slice of cyberspace.

I'm wondering...do you have a voodoo doll of me, or maybe my picture as a screen saver with my eyes blacked out and the words "DIE! DIE!" across my body? Perhaps even a folder of me sitting on your desk, with every post I have ever made on any msg board over the past 7 years? Given your unnerving interest in my wearabouts, I wouldn't doubt it whatsoever. This thread should be Exhibit A in the intervention that should be done by your friends to help you get a life beyond the internet. Of course, that would be assuming you had friends, and I think we all know the definition of "assume".

It's nice that you remember and care about me. Sorry the feeling isn't mutual.

...at the empty bluster of a clown? I'm not upset at all. However, I believe I've helped you demonstrate for the entire Billikens.com community that you're just a blowhard levelling empty accusations.

You failed Logic 101. I asked you for evidence that "several" Billikens.com posters "kissed up" to Jaxbearcat, and you have yet to do so. Personally, I've never had any communication with Jaxbearcat.

I'm through with you.

... here in Bal-mer. But I have resisted that temptation right along with buying UD stuff from Dayton. I may bleed red and discover the occasional black skidmark on laundry day ... but I'm a "blue" blood tried and true.

You giving me the spread Wednesday for beer-up, boy???? You know how good I am for that? You gonna be there in Cincy early March of are you porting the bags for the lovely Anita as she swabs the deck with our favorite pirate of the Carribbean, broy?

Hey! I know you. Didn't you used to be Rodney White?

no i am not coming to philly in march. hitting the sunny atlantic waters on a carnival cruise ships for the 2-0 anniv. prob not going to be in philly now till maybe fall.

>I wasn't the one with multiple identities. You're still

>confusing me with all of the Art Long people on that board.

>

>I kind of had a feeling it wouldn't be hard to scare you up.

> That was kind of the point of this thing.

the guy who posted as "kevin_footes" on our board was the same bigoted moron who gave us his views on zionism and Jews under the handles of "thetorch," "savagehulk," "noiz," and others. and he is you, or someone you are working with.

in deference to slusignguy, and a lot of folks i admire and respect here, i took those issues off this board. i did so because steve indicated he didn't want this scene played out here and said "thanks for the warning, but we don't need it." i never took the opportunity to tell him my posts weren't a warning; they were the the cyber equivalent of a pooper scoop. i wanted to return here, the place you most often haunt, the crap you left on our board, so that those who came into contact with you most often could see you for what you are; a lying, gutless, bigoted coward.

if jax banned you, good for him.