RM on MU's Radar?

CT, minor clarification-I believe that I have seen a couple of posts recently about the Big East having 6 teams in the Tourney. Actually, they had 8, which I think is half their membership.

RM will stay here. He will not be offered the Marquette job-too old/short term. By the way wasn't he fired from that job b/4 going to Ball State? Also, I don't see one Jebbie school going after another Jebbie's HC.

Rick quit to become an assistant with the Bucks. He then left the Bucks for Ball State.

I have no doubt that RM isn't going to MU. Rick felt like he was under too much pressure at MU. I don't think he wants to come back. By the same token, I don't think MU is interested. Rick and MU have made nice, nice over the past few years. I think both are at peace with the current situation.

Heard today that MU is willing to pay around $2 million for the next coach. It has the nicest practice facilities in the country (according to Sporting News a couple of years ago). The team is talented with almost all its starters returning next year. It has one of the highest budgets in college basketball at around $5.8 million. Its a good job. There is a reason that it has had only a couple of losing seasons in the past 40 years. It will attract a number of highly qualified applicants. Will it be Miller, Bennett, etc? I don't know. People change jobs for all sorts of reasons. It won't be because of a lack of pay or because the facilities are subpar.

If it's a full moon you are kosher. What you really have to worry about is child support if the birth control fails. Keeping a young werewolf in schools is a major expense. Don't ask me how I know!

Thanks, I think I got it. So I guess the rule for werewolves is: "if there's grass on every square inch of the stadium, play ball."

And I find that a steady diet of Xanax and Truckers Luv It® on those "heavy" werewolf days keeps the beast at bay. They get so busy not caring about anything that they just kind of hang out like a hound dog in an opium den.

Posted Image

It's an ugly game. Say that Miller went to Marquette. What's to stop Xavier from pulling out all the stops to get Majerus? They're all very similar schools, w/ Xavier being the best of the 3, basketball-wise at least. That said, I think that's a longer shot than Majerus going to MU.

Wake up and smell the coffee Bauman. Remember when we were "going to stick together" with Depaul and Marquette when CUSA exploded? That worked out pretty well, didn't it?

BRich, you have such a pleasant way of disagreeing! By the way the agreement to stick together was just a figment of Internet Message Board posters-there was never any such agreement. Man, the coffee tastes good, thanks for the wake up call.