Cassity pick up another offer

Obviously, it's tough to tell, but it sounds like he would commit to Michigan immediately if they offered.

I sure haven't gotten that impression from reading the various articles about him on Nate's site, some of which were written by Michigan guys. Maybe he's had a dream to play in the Big 10 all his life but over the last 10 years Michigan has been more like Penn St than they have Indiana, Illinois or Wisconsin so I don't think we are going up against a true powerhouse here.

I wouldnt rule out SIUC either. He grew up watching and rooting for them and their fans seem to think that there will be an open scholarship for him. Hopefully Rick can close the deal because he sounds like a great shooter with size and a great work ethic.

I sure haven't gotten that impression from reading the various articles about him on Nate's site, some of which were written by Michigan guys. Maybe he's had a dream to play in the Big 10 all his life but over the last 10 years Michigan has been more like Penn St than they have Indiana, Illinois or Wisconsin so I don't think we are going up against a true powerhouse here.

I am a lot more worried about SIU-C than Michigan. I guess he will wait for his season to end and make some visits before he decides what to do.

I was reading on another site that he might be the best defensive player in IL. I think he would be a nice fit here, He might never be a star, but he sure looks like he will be a team guy and a very solid contributor. You need guys like that.

I am a lot more worried about SIU-C than Michigan. I guess he will wait for his season to end and make some visits before he decides what to do.

I was reading on another site that he might be the best defensive player in IL. I think he would be a nice fit here, He might never be a star, but he sure looks like he will be a team guy and a very solid contributor. You need guys like that.

Yes Kyle is going to wait to make a decision until after the season when he can make some visits. The decision is going to come down to SIU, Michigan and SLU... Word is SIU has at least one, possible two players leaving and Kyle would step in and grab up one of the two scholarships but as of right now it's all speculation. Evansville has also offered, but thats' not really being considered