Brianstl

TheChosenOne

Or talking up that powerful Monmouth team that lost(again) to mighty St. Peters.

hillariously you are so consumed by brian that now you are scoreboard watching monmouth. he owns you.

hillariously you are so consumed by brian that now you are scoreboard watching monmouth. he owns you.

Quite the contrary. I like BrianSTL. I think he adds a lot to the board. I just think he was wrong about that particular topic we were debating that day. It's no big deal. I'm not sure why you had to chime in and try and start some trouble. I'm sure BrianSTL can defend himself.

Roy, I know you think you're the board police but it's okay. The rest of us can have discussion and debate without your approval.

anyone can chime in on any topic. if you didnt want to call him out publically or wanted it to be just between him and you you should have pm'd him.

speaking of the board police, you seem to have a short memory of your own escapades on bernie's forum where you had to go back many pages of strings and deep into the slu one to pull a comment i had made and then take out of context to use as a rebutal to a post on a different string that wasnt intended for you. you might be the champion of attempted board police work.

btw, how's 1380 doing today? everyone make it in? i understand espn sports radio is soon gone from there.

anyone can chime in on any topic. if you didnt want to call him out publically or wanted it to be just between him and you you should have pm'd him.

speaking of the board police, you seem to have a short memory of your own escapades on bernie's forum where you had to go back many pages of strings and deep into the slu one to pull a comment i had made and then take out of context to use as a rebutal to a post on a different string that wasnt intended for you. you might be the champion of attempted board police work.

btw, how's 1380 doing today? everyone make it in? i understand espn sports radio is soon gone from there.

Roy, I don't know what i did to get you so upset but I'm sorry for whatever it was. I realize anyone can chime in on any topic. This particular thread was about Brian(started by someone else) and I left a good natured message about Brian. You, being the board police, had to run to Brian's defense. I didn't say anything about you but apparently you're so obsessed with me that you had to "chime" in.

YOu should thank me for what I did for you on the Bernie board since it set you straight about Randy K and eventually led to your date with him. And since we all know what a sports talk/reporter jock sniffer you are that must have been the hilight of your year.

I have no idea of what you're referring to when you bring up 1380. Please explain.

Anyways, since this is the Holiday time of the year I'll forgive you and we can be friends. Please come down to my seat at the game Saturday and I'll buy you some popcorn.

apparently you're so obsessed with me that you had to "chime" in.

YOu should thank me for what I did for you on the Bernie board since it set you straight about Randy K and eventually led to your date with him. And since we all know what a sports talk/reporter jock sniffer you are that must have been the hilight of your year.

I have no idea of what you're referring to when you bring up 1380. Please explain.

Anyways, since this is the Holiday time of the year I'll forgive you and we can be friends. Please come down to my seat at the game Saturday and I'll buy you some popcorn.

how would i know where you sit.

btw, dont flatter yourself, i chime in quite a bit in case you havent noticed. it has nothing to do with you.

Section 109, Row E

your in the general area of skip and bonwich and the shoe boys. rough end! i'll be over to get my popcorn. :-)