New commitment Poll, who's next for 2008?

VTIME

Yeah, but I was checking it pretty regularly and for most of the day, it was just you. I dont know if it was the news that P. Diddy was alluding too or if the news was indeed Reed, but he has a pretty good feel for what's going on too. I hope you're right. Even without Suggs, Perry adds an element that the team doesnt currently have, a frontcourt player who is pass-first guy and can handle like a pg. He would be excellent in the high post. His weaknesses are his strength and his jumpshot, but he should be able to hit the medium range shot from the high post with some regularity. He's fairly good with both hands, I sometimes cant tell if he's a lefty or a righty the way he uses both hands so effectively. He's listed anywhere from 6'6-6'8 so I'll call him 6'7 and he's an energetic athlete. The reverse slam last year in the Normandy X-Mas tourney against my alma mater really broke my heart.

What happens if Eckerle plays well enough to keep his athletic scholarship? Who gets left out? Suggs , Perry, Roth or someone else. How do you get commitments for more scholarshios than you have available??

If PE plays that good, then he probably gives you what Roth would give you and maybe he's the guy you let go. Paul Eckerle is not the shooter that Roth is, but Roth isn't the athlete that Eckerle is, so if Eckerle can play good enough to keep his scholarship, and you have a realistic shot as Suggs, then he's the guy you let go. I honestly expect to land Perry and Roth and be happy with that. Suggs would just make the class unreal, but it would already be fantastic if you add Perry and Roth to the current recruits.

Since Perry has his entire senior year and this summer school session - assuming he attended - to still qualify. Kind of early to say that won't qualify unless his academics are so poor that he won't have enough credits to even graduate or his GPA is so low that it would take a 26 on the ACT to qualify him.