Joe Crispin!

Nate Latsch

I am so mad right now.

I didn't realize former Penn State standout Joe Crispin is playing for AIA. He is one of the nicest athletes I've ever met. Just a good guy and a very good basketball player. He was with the Miami Heat in training camp only two weeks ago.

I thought about going to the game but instead I had some work to do. I wish I would have gone.

- Nate

nate, he didnt have a very good shooting night, but it was obvious that coach had bugged drejaj and fisher to be on him like glue.

i noticed before the start of the game, crispin went out of his way to go shake coach brad's hand. obviously old foes from the big ten days.

The duo of Sears and Crispin is deadly. It is a real tribute to our defensive play by our guards that they did not hit or even get more shots. Sears had only 5!! attempts--great d by all involved, particularly fisher and Drejaj--they fought thru the screens all night. I think that Fisher actually blocked one or two 3 point shots.

Also I think both those guys were faster than anyone SLU had on the court.

At one point Frericks and Sears were on a fast break at halfcourt both started running, it looked like a real life tortoise and the hare.

I don't know anything about Sears, but Crispin was one of the best players in the Big Ten Conference in 2000-01. I think he averaged around 20 points per game, but I'm not sure about that. He's a great shooter and could get into the lane for short pull-up jumpers whenever he wanted to.

- Nate