BRoy I'm surprised

Iggy

You have been the one all along, even before the season started, singing the praises of UAB. When people talked about Cincinnati, Louisville, Marquette, you were the one who consistantly interjected, "Don't forget about UAB". They really are a pretty good team and their home court is a pit. I was surprised to see you pick the Bills to win. I know you like to pick with your heart, but I thought this would be one that you could see coming.

STLBLAZER, congrats. You were right. You got your revenge for that soccer beating you took.

That being said, I am telling you that I had us winning the game next week in the pyramid. Do not give up! We lost two straight on the road to two very good teams. We have a week off. Memphis is not gonna know what hit them. We all said one out of three would be acceptable. Memphis will be the one and we will come home with momentum. Get ready to go on a nice little run!

I do not understand what is going on with Memphis right now. They barely beat TCU last night, they played VERY close games vs Belmont and Samford at home, and their whole season has been a mess.

You guys are a disciplined team and sometimes Memphis is not. At times it seems as if the Memphis players do not know their role which creates a mess on offense.

The key to you guys winning that game will be protecting the 3, especially from Sean Banks. Your coach has a week to prepare for it so hopefully he can get a good game plan in place.

Good luck.