New from Gordon

brianstl

I love what I'm hearing, playing uptempo, pushing the ball, nba offense, man-to-man defense. Looks like Polk might be starting after all and will finally have a coach that will use him properly. He might even get the confidence in his jumper back and be the lights out shooter he was in high school. Who knows. If anyone can get the best out of him its probably Majerus. I expect big contributions from the seniors DP, LM, and BH, and maybe even DB if he's healthy.

I have been thinking the same thing about Polk too. Don't want to get my hopes up too much, he has been a let down the past to years. It will be intresting to see how he does in a real offense and running the point instead of playing the 3.

I agree with that, it just seems that Vtime tends to do a little fabricating when it comes to players from this area.

I hope RM does wonders for Dwayne. He is a great kid and even better athlete, he just needs to put it all together.

I disagree. He was an outstanding shooter. All 4 years. Thats why he started all 4 years, even his freshman year when Arnold Britt, who was senior was a better player, but not the shooter that Polk was. Britt went on to a play football at Mizzou.

>I love what I'm hearing, playing uptempo, pushing the ball,

>nba offense, man-to-man defense. Looks like Polk might be

>starting after all and will finally have a coach that will

>use him properly.

VTime, I missed it. Did Majerus say someting about Polk being a starter?

No, he just said wanted to play uptempo, push the ball, and play aggressive man-to-man defense. Sounds like Polk's strengths to me. I didnt think Polk should start next year initially in the best interest of the team next year under Brad, but with these statments by Majerus and the fact that Polk will be a senior leads me to believe Polk has a great chance to not only be a starter, but thrive and finally have a role.