To SSGuy

Billikan

I wouldn't worry too much about posters like TK, now that the season is basically over I would expect them to return to other pursuits and visit the board very infrequently. Frustrating game tonight and some posters blow a little steam by getting on this board, no real harm. Just coach and team bashing, nothing really out of line though. Just my thoughts.

kan, I am not intending to be antogonistic, but as the result of your comment I searched through TX's posts and could't find anything vulgar or inappropriate. Could you point me to the posts at issue.

TK = GOP =.....insert here. All the same person. The same one that was previously banned, Metz, who should have the same fate again.

I might add that Billikan is also an extremist. And lumps everyone who does not share the same beliefs as Billikan, into the same group as Metz/TK Billiken. This would be very wrong too.

Thicks gave me a warning and I admit I went too far and posted some inappropriate comments. My post in question was a post at 2:00 in the morning after a horrible loss and a fair amount of alcohol in my system. I was ranting a little bit and used language that was uncalled for. Isn't the point of a message board for fans to come on and post their thoughts and opinions whether they be positive or negative? You can ban me if you want, I honestly do not care that much. I just find it amusing you get all worked up because a couple of people post that Soderberg needs to go. The season is over so you do not have to worry about me posting on here too much. I mean the posting in the offseason usually revolves around recruiting and since we do not recruit, there is not much news ever on that front.

Billikan i'm not going to deride you for your childish demands, but why don't you stop reading what TK and FGWL and GOP et al post? I do not agree with what they posted, but we know who the offenders are. It's one or two people using multiple screen names. We all know the screen names by now.