Lady Bills

volfan

never said they shouldnt or dont work as hard. but the point was made earlier by one of the jill detractors that jill has trouble keeping assistants. well maybe that is because they get better offers to go elsewhere and are tremendously underpaid. if jill had a better budget she could pay them more and they wouldnt leave as often or maybe at all. again, until the women get even assets, i dont know how you can blame jill. take your negative attitude elsewhere. i doubt the regs here are buying.

now who is out of thier mind. i dont believe that for a minute. you going to tell me that missouri pays their women's coaches a total of over a $1m? or that louisville pays their women's staff over $2.5m? the title ix stuff gives the schools a lot of "ways" to satisfy the ncaa and they dont have to all be even steven. i would be willing to bet big that there is a sizeable difference in the payroll between the men and women's programs at slu and to be honest it should be that way until the women are paying their own way.

i did some research none of her former asst coaches went on to coach college any where else. So money doesnt play an issue. There isnt a big difference in pay at slu for either team, yes head coaches, but asst not much. At better program yes uconn, tenn, nd men and ladies get paid a tons more because both programs are good and the athletic department and schools care about all the athletics

Plus the ladies bball teams win yr in and yr out

please tell us what is "not much". because if it is $20k, that is much. i would be willing to bet that angres and anthony get a lot more than the jilliken counterparts. our young mr grunkenmeyer may not be getting paid as well, but it is his first real job. and if you are comparing things to his salary, you may be right there, but if you look at total payroll's, i am betting there is a sizeable difference.

No they are not ... some schools have a larger tuition making the scholarship more valuable. Is a scholarship at Harvard worht the same as one at UMSL? But I was actually referring to the SEC's sparkling record of NCAA compliance. Also I think at Tennessee the scholarship has more value as the atheletes don't actually have to attend class giving them so much more free time to pursue other interests.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H. Waldman