Mizzoo Getting Owned By Baylor

Lucas and Roberts are not alums of Baylor, they transferred after the Dave Bliss fiasco V. Baylor did not underachieve, how they manage to compete with TX, TxTech and TAMU is pretty darn good. Scott Drew has done a remarkable job following Dave Bliss's disaster. Mizzou should beat Baylor 9 out of 10 times, I guess last night was the 1.

For one thing, I don't post on Tigerboard. I would think that spelling SLU as SLUm would be pretty immature also. About as bad as writing Missouri as Mi$$ouri. Do you really want to bring yourself down to that level? If so,that's ok with me. But I will still think you're 10 or 11 years old.

No, they wouldn't have won the conference. Texas had Augustin and a POY candidate, did they win the conference? Get out of here, i realize that you don't really know what you are talking about. you know enough to make it sound like you know what you're talking about. You only say that they would have one the conference to bolster your internal threshhold for MU's loss.

Regardless, that deals in fantasy and let's deal in reality. MU lost to the 2nd worst team in conference. Had SLU lost to Richmond in the A-10 tourney you would have been all over Sodie. There are no excuses for MU losing badly to Baylor. None. End of story.

Your argument (and calling it an argument is being generous) on this thread is silly. Your overzealous support of the way of Irons sheds light on your character.

You act like Mizzou didnt beat them in the regular season easily. They played a hell of a game last night. Thats it. I know those guys transferred, but thats indicative of how good the Big 12 always is. Baylor wasnt even winning with those guys. I cant think of a year in recent memory where SLU would've been able to compete in the Big Twelve. They just dont have the athletes.

>First round hammering to a team that didn't even play a

>non-conference schedule last year, pretty impressive. Good

>job by the already sainted Mike Anderson getting his team

>prepared for a game with their post-season chances on the

>line. Good job St. Mike.

I think Texas came back and won. I left with 40 or seconds left. Texas was up 4 and Jerrells had just got fouled on a three point shot, I dont know how it ended. I saw how Durant brought them storming back though. My point is still proven that Baylor is no slouch and that they can play with anybody and that they are very talented and explosive offensively. Thats how they beat Mizzou. They didnt cool off against Mizzou, but they ran out of gas tonight. Its hard to shoot that well for several game at a time, but they didnt it for a game and a half.