gordon

Don't worry about this fool. He comes on here under multiple handles. He was one of the guys last year saying IV was not coming back because he hated Brad. He can never keeps his story straight. He has claimed to be on the SLU staff under a different handle. All he does is rehash the stuff he hears Packer, Bilas, and others say.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have a problem with me Brian? I don't see why it is necessary for you to continue to throw ###### at me for posting on a message board and trying to have a productive conversation.

Also, I never said Ian was not coming back, that was TKBilliken. I supported his source because his source is one of Ian's bestfriends and can be seen regularly at the Rec Center working out with Vouyoukas.

Scheyer was a consensus top 10-25 player in '06 before he picked Duke over Illinois. He had one of the most storied careers in a tradition laden basketball state. However, I think Lisch and Scheyer are very close in ability. I think Lisch makes up for any shortcomings in ability with his exceptional grit and could easily play for Duke. I also believe Liddell could play for Duke. Now of course their roles would be very different, and their minutes would be significantly reduced, and this would be the case even if they started for the Dukies. In my opinion, Scheyer defers to McRoberts and Paulus a little too much, but that is his role on the team. Against Maryland this week he hit the big 3 to tie the game at 64 only to see Paulus and McRoberts try to take over from there and fail. I think Paulus is an OK point guard and McRoberts is going get a NBA GM and coach fired for taking him too high in the draft.

But I do know this about Sceyer, Liddell, and Lisch. They would rather have these three in Champaign than the juggernaut trio of McBride, Fraizer, and Meacham.

The source must have not been very solid. I like how you kept your word that you would never post on here again when you got exposed as a lair when posting as Cajun. Ok Cajun, FGWL, TK, and what ever else you have posted under I am done with you for now.

let's not forget his debate earlier this year when he assured us that steffan hannah was better than lisch and liddell both.

greece, your assertion that brian and i are one and the same as you are one and the same as ragin cagin is laughable.

obviously you have missed the debates i have had with brian about soderberg because i always defend coach soderberg. also what about the debate brian and i had on polk vs meyer?

in just those two instances if we were one and the same that would be pretty strange postings.

what you need to do is pick out your one indentity you want to use and tell steve to erase the rest and then just be consistent going forward so as to win credibility with the rest of the board.

Next time I see you I will be sure to introduce myself. I am not trying to hide my identity. What is the deal for the conference tourney as far as tv and what not? If the times work out maybe we could all get together at a bar to watch the Bills. The atmosphere before and during the UNC game was great even afterwards hearing Pistol chew out the Poplar Bluff natives was entertaining.

I had my own problems with somebody from Poplar. He did not appreciate me saying, after a TH basket, that TH wished that scoring on the SAT was as easy as that.

I will probably be at the Sports Zone or Flanerys for the tournament.