UMass game preview

kwyjibo

Well, tomorrow's game is almost a sellout as UMass fever builds "minute by minute". It is also Senior Night for some really good players (5 players will be graduating including 3 starters, Lasme, Freeman and Life with super-sub Brandon Thomas also graduating). Anyway, I should be in for an interesting experience as I got my tickets months ago but will be sitting in great seats amongst UMass season ticket holders. Hopefully, other SLU fans will be out.

Last year, SLU played a smart game despite not having many big men. They pressed the guards (Lowe is a good ballhandler but the rest of the UMass guards had trouble) but this year they have both Lowe and Mayben to handle the ball. Also, last year SLU effectively scouted Freeman's moves and were able to figure out a delayed double team scheme. This year that will be harder as Lasme inside offense is much better. Adding Forbes to the equation, especially as he has been hot of late, as adds a problem. I am not sure of who will cover who but with 3 decent starting Fs (and some decent subs Brower, Bonner, Thomas, and Milligan) some of our guards will have to play big on D.

UMass is really playing well lately and will come in with a lot of confidence. SLU is going to give them a game and hopefully the intensity/D will be there to get this win.

Let's Go Umass!

Clap, Clap, Clap Clap Clap

Let's Go Umass!

Clap, Clap, Clap Clap Clap

UUUUU Mass

UUUUU Mass

Duuuuhh Duh Duuuhhh HEY

Duuuhhh Duuuuhhhh

Duh Duh Duuuuuuh Duh Duh DuDuuuuuuuuuhh

Duhh Duhhh HEY

Du Duuuuuhhhh

Duh Duh Duh Duh Duh Duh