Big night last night.

VTIME

Richard Anderson had 21 pts and 13rebs and 4blks in a huge win over Career Academy. It was Rich's second big game and he went toe to toe with Jesse Perry of Gateway Tech and had 11pts 13 rebs and 4blks. He's a stud sophomore. Brad offer him now. He'll have much bigger offers after this summer the time is now.

Anthony James had a 27 in a close game against Jennings. I was in attendance at my alma mater. Brian McGee, the 6'7 junior looked good with 22pts. He needs a coach to work with him on catching and dunking all in one motion and he can be a real force. They need to work on their post feeding as a team. He would've had 40 if they could feed the post without the passes getting stolen.

Rodney Ford had another triple double, this time against Clayton

Suggs matched up against Harrellson and St. Charles. Washington won big. Suggs had 27, Harrellson had 17pts and 18 rebs for St. Charles.

Roundtree and John combined for 35 in a rout of Pattonville.

Plackemeir vs Kramer. Zach has 30. Kramer has 21 and his team wins.

ESL got back on the winning track after Lacey and Alton ended its 18 game win streak.

I could post more, but thats the meat of it.

There were two Billikens assistants, Angres Thorpe and Jamall Walker, watching the Washington-St. Charles game last night.

Missouri coach Mike Anderson was also there with his wife.

Alex Tyus's mother and father were there as well, presumably to see Scott Suggs. Tyus's dad was wearing a Florida cap.

Also in attendance was Gene Bartow, the former St. Charles High, Illinois, UCLA and UAB coach who is now a special assistant to the president of the Memphis Grizzlies. Bartow was there as St. Charles honored its 1957 state championship team.

I talked to someone who spoke with Bartow after the game and the former coach apparently really liked Scott Suggs. Not bad praise coming from a former college coach who now works for an NBA team.

- Nate