If Tyler is "Psycho T" what is Ian?

SLUDrew

LOL.

The point behind this nonsense that brian just can't comprehend is that if you look objectively at the SLU team, with the talent we have, playing in the a-10, with a middle of the road strength of schedule, it is embarressing/disappointing, call it what you want, that we have losses to Duqeuence and St. B., Temple and Fordham. That is flat out embarressing. Sugar coat it anyway you want, its the objective truth.

Canadian you just react and don't think at all.

The team is 13-8. So they suck.

Ian is having a terrible year compared to what we expected (his numbers are still way ahead of what the Billikens historically get from a center). So he is lazy, uncoordinated, lacks heart, and he just flat out sucks. It can no way be connected to an injury none of us fans know about.

I have no doubt right now that he is hurt. I also doubt he has relayed this to the coaching staff or the team medical staff. I think he believes he can play thru it and if he misses any games that it will hurt his draft stock. It is obvious that he should not be playing thru it and it is in fact hurting his draft stock more than any missed games would.