Game Thread - URI

moytoy12

Wow URI is shooting the three worse than SLU. We gotta get this together I was really hoping they would come out and execute tonight. They must be playing tough D but no one can hit a shot.

The stat lines are very even but we are at home and they shouldn't be. Lisch 1-5 Danny Brown 0-4 what happened to all the shooting. Brown used to be streaky but I haven't seen a good streak in a while. Lisch may still be hurt but that one game he made up for it by driving and playing a mid-range game.

Marquee did do it but he was hurt at the end of his Freshman season (I believe) when he snapped his ankle. Perry could go coast to coast everyone would know he was going to shoot it and he would find a way. Couple that with Fisher who is kind of like a Jake Delhomme at QB he isn't the best talent but makes smart decisions and won't lose the game for you (I do remember Fisher hitting a game winner at the Buzzer though).

I think TL is good and will be able to take over games soon especially with his emerging 3 ptr.