Soccer Bills

Lobo

Bills played very well today .... they started slowly but truly dominated play after about the 1st 15 mins.

Just some random thoughts...

The more I watch Cooper Mckee ... the more I like him ... 1 speed all the time ... go,go,go.

Will John sas stated over and over must get stronger ... we are a better team without him on the field. I would play Hopson or Peplinski in his place.

Vedad ... still needs to learn to play with others and hustle more ... but we are a better team with him on the field as he draws considerable attention ... opening up thge field.

Nick Gannon ... is the glue in the defense ... can he be beat one on one and is he ever out of place.

Kevin Wickert ... much more accurate on his long passes today. Quite a few good runs also.

Andy P. Dangerous when he makes a run up the sideline ...

Brian G. I love his composure on the ball ... he has good vision also ... the ball needs to come through him more often.

John D. ... He could knock a fly out of the air from 25 yds. Every corner and free kick he takes is dangerous. He should shoot more on direct free kicks from within 25t yards ... we need to run decoys while he puts the ball in the far corner. His corner on Wickert's goal was on the money. If you have not seen this kid play ... get there ... if we get a home tourney game.

One things I have noticed when we have the ball on the wing 15 yards or so off the end line with an open path to the goal ... we always cross even if there is no one to cross to. We need to carry the ball to the near post and then cross the ball back to cutters about 8-10 yaards off th line. I have noticed this since the 1st game and we still do it. We need to make them stop us.

Martin was never really challanged today.

We need the UAB game badly. GO BILLS