lisch to be on sportsplus sunday night

so, what's your point?

we finally get an electronic media guy that is trying to help nudge a top area recruit to slu and you are complaining? frank is doing what ALL the local media should be doing imo. thank god we finally have a media guy on our side. sadly we cant even say the same for "the voice of the billikens".

btw, from a good friend of mine that also works at channel 5, the lisch piece on 5 the other night was just a teaser. the whole piece indeed runs sunday nite on sports plus. it is not about kevin as much as the whole lisch family.

Channel 4 had a bit on him and Althoff yesterday evening, it did not make it sound like SLU was in the lead ... He said he was going to take his time. The Althoff coach said they receive 4-5 calls a day about him. He is hearing from Ill and KU ... they mentioned more ...but those 2 stood out. He did say he did not want to go very far from home ... but I did not get the feeling we were head and shoulders above anyone else.

On Sunday's Sports Plus ... is he going to be on the couch ... or is it just going to be a segment.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H. Waldman

I'll admit, I'm a little late on the Litsch watch, but I'm suprised we're spending this much energy talking about a guy who won't play until '05.

Why didn't SLU go after that deft little shooter from Vianney? Do we still have a scholarship to give away for next year?

N

if you are talking about paradowski, his best offer was a scholarship to semo. if he is worthy, then why is that his best deal? i see him as an equal to phillip hunt. i like phillip, but come on.....

there are far better guards in the senior class than paradowski. i definitely would have rather had dentman, jones, murkey, hell, maybe douglas since he is bigger and does show athleticism. i know he is a legacy with his father being an ex billiken great, but no, he cant compete on this level.

it doesnt matter at this point as we will not use that last scholarship on a guard. besides, we got 3 extremely good guards as it is.