Dixon and Adam K

crymdg2

I saw him for the first time on campus today and he is LONG! He looks much taller than I imagined he would as he is every bit of 6'8" and maybe even a little bigger. Also talked to one of the players today about Dixon, and they said they love him. They said he's a really nice guy and just a freak athlete.

I also saw Knollmeyer for the first time today and while I would say he is probably more like 6'6" he looked to be really solid and looks like he could move some bodies under the basket. While I haven't seen his game, just by looks alone and body build I would compare him to Matt Shaw in size when he was in high school.

tseugnekillib, I would say that he's 6'6" probably. However he looked like he has had no problems finding the weight room at all. I apologize for not getting over to say hi earlier today, I was waiting to get something to eat and I had class at 1 so I had to get going pretty quickly after the ceremony was over.