Lady Bills Soccer

Taj79

Got up to Princeton yesterday to see the Lady Bills and old friend Coach Tim Champion take on the Princeton Lady Tigers. That is a nice team Tim has going for him and despite the 2 to 1 loss, the team performed admirably and the match was undecided up to the last. It also made my daughter's day as Tim let her and her friend sit on the bench with the team for the entire game. Here's one male chauvenist pig asking for more support for this team, they represented Saint Louis University really well despite a refereeing who seemed intent on running us out of New Jersey all by himself. While we may have lsot on the scoreboard we won the yellow card battle three to nothing.

You know you're old when ..... two players on the team are daughters of guys you knew or went to school with. Larry Hulcer's daughter Courtney and Steve Pecher's daughter Tressa.

Not only was the game great, but the team actually thanked us for being there .... something about how great it is to have even one fan present to play for. Hearing that simple of a comment made the drive worth it. Support these girls as well, they deserve it.

whew!!!!! I can leave this earth now knowing that my job here is done. Roy has a job! Anyway, I can still look at the picture Steve sent and rest well with the fact that at least I'm still prettier.