Missouri article....

gister

I hesitate to post this because the name of this board has been changed back to the original. However, it sounds like things are being elevated somewhat. I read somewhere that many of the faculty have been very upset with the handling of all of this. So, they may have an axe to grind. Here is the article:

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/college/men...zou-probe_x.htm

I found this quote interesting.."That shows very sound leadership on Dr. Floyd's part." It is from Alden. The party where Clemons got hurt is another example of "very sound leadership".

I think Floyd is a buffoon, and this is all CYA. He lost all credibility for being the top guy when he invited Clemons to his home and claimed not to know about the terms of Clemons' incarceration. Where's the investigation into: "What did Floyd know, and when did he know it?"

On another issue about returning to true student athletes, have any of you ever seen pictures of SLU games at Kiel from the early 50's? They packed them in then...of course, they were in a top program in a top league...and winning. So yes, if we return the game to student athletes, and have a good program, attendance will rise.

i agree with you on floyd. in fact if he isnt a buffoon, then it means he is in on the whole thing. so which is it? a crook or buffoon.