Realignment Grid

TheBand

I am kinda getting that nervous feeling again. I was confident that when all the dust settled SLU would be OK. The MAC or Valley does NOTHNG for me.

http://clearstage.com/collegesportsinfo/grid/

St. Louis

CUSA(BB)

Charlotte and St. Louis are rumored to be joining the Atlantic 10 conference once it is made officialthat Depaul, Cincinnati, Louisville and Marquette are leaving CUSA for the Big East. CUSA will then add all-sport schools from a group that includes SMU, Tulsa, UCF, Marshall and Rice.

Possible: joins the Atlantic 10

Possible: joins the MVC

Possible: joins the MAC

It is funny how in sports one play can and many times does lead to a blowout. Down 13-7 and on GA's one yard line, the Clausen mishandle of the ball leading to GA scoring the late TD led to a back breaking 14 point swing. The Vols early good start beating the hated Gators had Vol Nation very high; however, the last 3 games and one was a win over the Gamecocks have shown weaknesses that Phil Fullmer must address with better coaching that would inclued better recruiting.

The folks that run this website have little real knowledge. They recently updated their grid, but for four months their grid stated that SLU wanted to join the Horizon or the MVC in order to "be more competitive." When I e-mailed them about this in the early summer, they claimed that this information was provided by their "sources" on the east coast. Don't rely upon this website for any substantive knowledge.