The OFFICIAL Missouri hatred poll

You know what Unca, I can remember feeling that way too once. It was the same way I used to feel about the US team in the olympics when it was an amature event. I rooted for Missouri too, years ago, before I knew what they were. Interesting. Anderson has a heck of a job in front of him.......

>You know what Unca, I can remember feeling that way too

>once. It was the same way I used to feel about the US team

>in the olympics when it was an amature event. I rooted for

>Missouri too, years ago, before I knew what they were.

>Interesting. Anderson has a heck of a job in front of

>him.......

Don't let yourself get run over by the bandwagon Bdick, you front running tool. I"m not sure why you think Anderson has such a big task in front of him. all it will take is a good recruiting class and they'll be back in the tourney before you know it.

>The Task is winning back fans that were disgusted by Quin

>and disturbed by univerisity miscues that make Fema and the

>locals in NO look like a well oiled machine......

A 20 win season and a trip to dance will do just. This is college basketball we're talking about here. Leave to you to overanalyze something.

I'm into forgiveness, despite my Jesuit education. If you read the PD articles this am, you know what a work ethic this guy has. I'm in his corner until he drives me out. Also, hooray for Alden; he showed some courage with this selection. My only ***** with him is he gave Q way too much rope. The writing was on the wall, and this was a lost season because he didn't cut bait at the end of the previous season. I also am forecasting either home and home with SLU or an annual Savvis gig. Anderson will want to show the tiger tail as often as possible in St. Louis.