I Hate MU and Soccer and Used Car Salemen.........

it appears their best player is sophomore brion (maybe his mother is a missouri grad and is challenged spelling wise) rush. in gramblings two wins, he scored 33 and 32 points, however it was against the likes of wiley university and texas college. whoever they are. to be fair though, he also scored 24 vs marquette. looks like he likes to hoist it up and shoots over 10 3's per game.

their second best player is a 6'8" senior forward, paul haynes. espn lists his weight as 215 lbs, so he isnt a bruiser. still he is averaging 16 ppg and 8 rpg. he too had big games vs wiley and texas colleges and he had 24 pts vs arkansas.

their point guard is a 6'2" soph, maurice searight. he averages almost 8 assists per game, but he also has almost 5 turnovers per game. i would think he wont like playing against mr fisher or mr drejaj's defense.

4 of their 5 losses were to georgetown, arkansas, marquette and auburn. they lost by nearly 50 to georgetown and auburn, but were within 20 of marquette and arkansas. their other loss was to sam austin college.

after the 3 players mentioned above, no one on the team is even averaging 20 mpg played.

nothing else on the stats sheet jumps out at me.

haynes is the only senior on the team and the 3 juniors do not average much floor time. thus we will see a lot of freshmen and sophomores. they have two freshmen forwards that listed at 6'4" and 250 lbs. i would assume they are at grambling for football not basketball!

hope that helps rich.