Ian at the 4, Bryce at the 5?

AlumniFan

Not this year, but what about next year if we do not find a reliable 4? Either Frank or Scott mentioned this during the telecast of the game at the exact same time I was saying it jokingly to my wife.

Bryce clearly isn't ready this year, but with more minutes, he is going to have to be ready eventually anyway. And, with some of Ian's more athletic moves this year and his 15 foot jumper which he supposedly hits all the time during practice, maybe this isn't as far-fetched as I thought.

I do not know anything about the NBA, but my guess is that Ian is not big enough to play center in the NBA, or am I completely wrong on that? Just browsing through some NBA rosters, it looks like most of the centers are 7 feet or taller.

How ridiculous is this?

we have seen JJ used at the 5 and I am sure I recall IV shooting

from the 3 before; point is we have to get BH more minutes are we are going to really have a problem in 2 years

AFan, I have long stated that I wanted to see IV and BH in the game at the same time so you are not the only nut!!!

I just want to see how the other team reacts to this, if it doesn't work, don't do it again without tinkering with it, but I am all for trying it, w/ AD,TL,KL.

If IV can hit that 15ftr consistently, he can make piles of cash.

BH has a ways to go, adn tonight it really showed what someone mentined previously....he HAS to be able to grab the damn ball.

If he could master this, he would get over a rebound per minute played.

If IV is your best offensive weapon, and if somehow you can create more opportunities for him with BH in the game, try it.

It is hard work being a Billiken fan