No Mas, No Mas

footes, the part of your post which was a shot at me was

"What's even worse is when you read posts from middle-aged married fathers who think this kind of conversation is cool. How would you guys like it if some kid were talking about your daughters this way?"

that said, as i later detailed on the string, when i initially made the post, i did not intend to be taken as i was by metz. i realized after your post that i had screwed up and basically set metzy up to make the comments he made, but that wasnt me original direction i meant to go. i realized i had messed up and apologized.

but the point is, you indeed did make the comment towards me. at least that is the way i took your post. a-bomb is completely right.

Footes, While I mostly disagree with your Posts I do have to say that there is some truth to your point on the witch hunt. I had the audacity to disagree with the Taliban before and they tried to team up and squash me. It's a good thing I could take it because I've seen other posters leave the board after being attacked by the Taliban. It seems like anyone who has a differnt opinion then them is either anit-billiken or anti-american. I hope Broy, skippy, brick, the abomb,et al will learn to be a little more tolerant. This board gets old when we all agree with each other and pat each other on the back(see user ratings). It's refreshing to hear a differnt opinion now and then about our beloved Bills.

I for one can't wait til the season rolls around and we can get back to talking basketball and close games.

How come it is ok for you to disagree with me but apparently not ok for me to disagree with you? Did I ever attack you personally? Did I attack Footes personally? I don't think so. What you are saying is we should respect your right to a different opinion ... but you obviously don't respect ours.

I have never complained to Steve or to anyone else about any poster. Someone brought up that they were leaving the board due to Vtime and I along with others said that my enjoyment of the board was less due to his posts.

I don't mind anyone who says what they think ... if we disagree fine. I will pitch my opinion and they can give theirs. What I don't understand is how ... if I don't switch and see it their way I am being stubborn and basically being an ######. but ... if they don't switch and see it my way ... it isn't the same for them.

Why are we wrong for not seeing things your way? maybe you are wrong for not seeing them our way.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H. Waldman