Two things to check out in today's P-D

>I think you're a great ambassador for the paper Nate. Can't

>imagine the paper would have a problem with you posting

>material they didn't have space to print ... but since when

>are bosses rational?

The mistake I made before was posting something on here before it ran in the paper that I thought was already out in other media sources.

- Nate

and we'll evaluate next year. There are over 300 schools in Div I, but there are different classes within Division I.

Are you saying that Ledbetter is a low-major, mid-major or high-major Division I prospect? If you say he's a mid-major and SLU falls somewhere between a mid-major and high-major level, are you saying he would have made an 'impact' at SLU? By that, I'm saying someone who could start, defend and average close to double-digits.

Given that Idaho is a low-major, I would think he would have to rate close to all-conference for anyone to seriously project him as better than mid-major or better.

I do not like the tone of tseugnekillib's post, even if I'm inclined to agree with his assessment. However, I think you need to clarify your assessment of Ledbetter.

>I think you're a great ambassador for the paper Nate.

Thanks. That's what I try to be.

I think the more interactive web stuff reporters do the better for the readers. I know he's not popular here, but Bernie does a great job of being accessible and giving readers extra info on his message board. Derrick Goold has done a great job with that kind of stuff, too, in his roles as the Blues beat writer and now the back-up Cardinals writer.

I wish more writers did that kind of stuff.

- Nate

I am as big of a fan of Ledbetter as anybody but I don't think that he would be right fot SLU. He is very offensive minded and looks like he could care less about defnese sometimes. I think that he is better off at Idaho than playing for UB. He is not better than Kevin, Dwayne, Tommie, Luke Meyer, or Dan Brown.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of my man Kevin Lisch.