Meyer

For those of you who have been attending the games, how is Luke Meyer looking? I really haven't heard much about him this season. From the reports on this board coming into the season, Luke was supposed to be a hell of a shooter...especially from midrange. Has he just not been given a chance, or does he look lost out there? It just seems with all of our offensive woes, Brad would want to put our best shooters in there. (Same goes for Clarke, although he wasn't as heralded a shooter as Luke).

imo he doesnt look lost. but he appears tenative offensively and not even considering shooting. luke, let it fly. you cant do any worse than what we have seen so far.

Luke looks like a freshman with potential. he has not played a lot of minutes and he has made some mistakes but he has also done some nice things and he has demonstrated an agressive attitude in dribbling the ball and pursuing the ball. as I have watched him in practice and the warmups he looks to be a throw back shooter like a kid from Indiana. His release is a little low but he has a nice rotation on the ball and I think he could develop into a very nice player for our Billikens. He seems to have the same attitude as chris Sloan and in my mind that is great!