Lady Bill lose( Fire Jill now)

the lady bills lose to Alabama A&M 48-44. What a f*%$king pathetic game!!! Get Jill out of slu now!!! If slu wants to be committed to excellence then they would do this now and promote one of her assistants, I mean give them a shot , she does not dicuss anything with them, all they do is keep stats, they might have some ideas that would help. How in the hell do you lose to a team like aa&m?

MLIU lay off of jill, like BRoy said as soon as she gets the new arena and a better budget she will be a ble to win. If you can't beat bama A&M then you do not deserve to coach anymore. You are right about her asst coaches, they do not do anything the whole the game except keep stats she never discusses anything with them.

by watching this team play i can tell first of all there is no teamwork. its easy to see that the players are more concerned about how many points each of them can score. if you watch there are usually no more that two passes made befor someone launches the ball. and whats with playing all of there guards. against youngstown state they deden

ded one of their 6-2 forwards with 5-11 heather king. she was dominated. and whats up with deiner and rapp, both have played well in the few minutes given to them but for some reason jill wont leave them out their. rapp had 4 rebounds in 4 minutes against youngston state, but does,t stay in long enough to break a sweat, whats up with that.you can play at this level and expect to win with a lineup of guards.

t

MLIU, I am glad you see my point on being committed to excellence. Jill must not be committed to excellence if she loses over and over, especially to the last 2 teams she has played. This tournament is designed to to be won by slu, just look at the teams. This is F'ed up! Jill sucks so bad, Id rather watch a good high school team play than watch her team play

I really do not think Cheryl reads these posts. The Jillikens really do suck this year, losing to alabama a&m is pretty bad. I really do not care if the team is young, she should learn how to recruit and maybe she wouldn't have such a young team. There is only 1 senior and the rest are sophmores, freshmen. Only 1 junior in Diener but she does not make an impact and 1 juco transfer.

I mean a bigger budget is not going to help her and a new arena will not help her. Cheryl should just get rid of her now! The schedule can not get any easier than this.

While I think you (as in the one person posting under the different IDs) are dumb. I agree that Jill stinks. Why would SLU want to hire one of the assistants from a terrible team to take over? If Jill is fired let's go get an assistant from Vandy, UND, TENN, or some other school w/ a good woman's team.

Bomb, Why would anybody want to post under different names, what is the point to that!

First of all look at her 2 assistant. One was a very successful high school coach who knows the st. louis area. Another one has been at the college level for a while ,plus has coached over seas for a professional team. Those 2 recruit the players to come to slu. usually the asst coaches get to know the recruits very well and that is one of the factors for a recruit to sign with a team, the asst coaches. The head is the final descision maker if they should sign them. HOW IN THE HELL DID THEY Johnson and Leake to come to slu. they both were being recruited heavily by minnesota and top 15 ranked team, they both turned down minn to come to slu. one of Jill asst coaches use to coach her in high school. As far as Johnson she must of liked both asst coaches to sign with slu.

I am just saying its ashame that the jillikens can't win @ west pine, if they actually won, the place would be packed, it would a great atmosphere to play in, the fans right on top of you

hey volfan, you are right about Lisch. I know a coach over in illinois and said that Rusty her dad wants her daughter to play for a male coach. He does not care for Jill at all, just from what I have heard. Those 2 assistants they have would be great. Just from talking with them during there summer camps. I sent my daughter and she said she liked it. She liked one coach there because he gave her free pizza. I think the young mans name was Mike something but can not think of it. What ever happened to him? But those 3 always spoke and were very helpful and great people to talk to and my daughter enjoyed camp because of them.

that would be great if they would hire Coach Francis or Evans who knows!

i am tired of people sayin its all jills faualt that the lady bills arent winning and i would also like to know how many of you actually go to the games. First of all we are a young team and most of these players have never played together the team chemestry is getting better. also they have a senior that plays like she is a freshman.

Tmac is injured. Jill has done alot for this program and led us to the wnit. i know that is no tthe best but its a step in the right direction. And they won today by like 10 mia johnson had 31 points

I think everyone needs to get off her back.

Its very obvious that none of you really know the staff or players on this team. I have seen alot of posts on about the assistant coaches and how they do nothing. All I have to say about this is that you shouldn't say speak on a subject that you know absolutely nothing about. These are a hard working group of assistants that spend alot of time helping these players and preparing for each and every game that they play. For those of you watching the games obviously you don't pay much attention to the coaches talking to the players on the bench and explaining situations to those on the floor during time stoppages. As far as whether or not any of them would be good head coaches you only look at what they have done before. Coach Francis coached Silex to state championships in both basketball and softball which shows that he obviously must be a pretty good coach. The other coach in line would be Coach Evans who has head coached in the men's professional league in Norway which might be Norway but is still a professional league. I also think that if you knew any of the players you would find that they like the assistant coaches and would have no problem playing for a team that they head coached.