Travis Ford interview

Billikan

On Frank's show this morning he interviewed Travis Ford, the coach from Eastern Ky. With regard to the game Ford indicated that they won 12 games last year and he has a number of new players who he hopes will help this team win more games this year. He said he had great respect for Coach Soderberg and his coaching style that emphasizes discipline and toughness. He said he has looked at tape and he has warned his team that they will wake up sore with a lot of bruises on Sat. morning after the game. He also suggested that they, like so many other teams today, do not shoot the ball as well as he would like, but that he had 4 excellent shooters. Let's hope we can clamp down on them and come out with a solid victory.

Thanks for the recap - lots of teams have excellent shooters in practice but games are another story. Hopefully the Bills can defend well and keep the shooters from getting into a groove. I will not be able to attend the game since I will be out of town on business so I will look forward to others analysis of the game.