For TheA_Bomb

Quickdraw

BillikenBobby is pretty brave showing his support for SPUAT (scandal plagued university of Alabama at Tuscaloosa) I thought most of those front runners took off the old crimson after their last two years.

Auburn is undeafeted in T-town. You never know in this game and SPUAT could rise up and try to be a spoiler but I say AU by 18.

Last year I was at the game and I lost my voice on the first play of the game. Remember Bobby that 80 yard touchdown run by Cadillac Williams about 23 seconds into the game? It was over from that point.

I predict that by Saturday night, Toomer's Corner is going to be a very messy place! Going into this season, Tuberville's job may have been on the line. My guess is, a win on Saturday will silence most detractors for quite some time. (Unless he lets ladies stay in his hotel room and run up a very big tab!)

If Auburn, USC and OK finish with no losses and the BCS bypasses Auburn in the title game...it could easily happen. It would be just another example of what a JOKE the BCS has been...might as well go back to the days of mythical champions in college football.

BCS is BS.

I hate cheering for Notre Dame but I gotta do it when they play USC. Baylor doesn't have a shot at OU but maybe maybe Nebraska will? The same NU that got beat by 70 this year.

Game time CBS 3:30 P.M. EST