'zags and St. Joe.....anyone else watching?

SLUNATE

Jameer Nelson from St. Joes is one heckuva PG, but next to the Billikens the Zags are a real favorite of mine. I got to see them play many times in my Seattle days, and that OT NCAA Tourney game with Arizona last year was one of the real classics. I believe that the Zags are loaded AGAIN this year. Now there's a team (midmajor to boot) that does reload IMHO.

I was disappointed that the Zags lost this game, but not too surprisingly to me Jameer Nelson put on a clinic. This guy is a stud PG and a good thing that we don't play St. Joes a couple of times this year as I would see two L's...Jameer has a good supporting cast.

The Zags were hurting a little, but I know that they will be fine. I saw the Zags beat either a No. 1 or No. 2 Stanford Cardinal in a 2nd round NCAA game at the Key Arena when they started this run of NCAA appearances. They are a fun team to watch and Mizzou will really have their hands full, as this Zags team is loaded and capable of another deep run in the NCAA depending on their draw. They are now getting very highly rated recruits on a regular basis, and Mark Few is a heckuva HC.