Marquette tonight

Good God!

If that is what Big East games will look like, Im glad we didnt get invited. Are you kidding me? Marquette 29% from the field while the Johnnies shot a blistering 31%. St. Johns had 3 assists FOR THE ENTIRE GAME! Stll, if StJ could hit more than half their free-throws they would have won.

I think we can all rest assured there will be no return to the Final Four for the Yellow Eagles this year.

Sorry about the Pitt reference. ESPNs website had them playing Pitt today.

Billiken fans complaining about a defensive struggle with low scoring. Thats kind of like the pot calling the kettle balck don't you think.

The only that matters about the Marquette game last night was that they won. It is good for them, good for the conference and good for the Billiken's RPI. I only wish Memphis had won too.

If the Bills finish 17-12 or something like that wins like last night will make the difference betwen us dancing and us hosting an NIT game. First and foremost, helping the Billikens is what I care about the most, and last nights win helped the Bills. Good win Marquette!