Help me Schaz

Okay seen the Devil Rays will host the Royals on Tues. the 27th,may try to make that game,seen it is Two for Tuesday(outfield seats),with coupon from the Tampa Tribune,how can I get a coupon?Have you been to the Water Park accross from Busch Gardens?(name is escaping me right now),may try to make a day of it breaking away from O-town.Thanks!

BLIKNS,

While I am amazed at their recent run of success, I have not jumped on the D-Rays bandwagon yet (still never been to the Trop for a game). I do believe that I have seen coupons in the local papers, but I switch off from day to day as Tampa Bay is a two paper town so I don't always pick up the Tampa Trib. Gosh the Rays a couple days ago were going for their franchise high water mark over .500 at 3 games over .500. I am still a died in the wool Cardinals fan and don't get to see near enough of the Cards to suit me, but then again, I have not purchased a dish down here in Florida.

The A-B water park is called Adventure Island and when I vacationed here in Florida I went to it a number of times but I have not been there since we moved here in 2000. I have been to the Disney water parks and I like both of them a lot. Typhoon Lagoon has a fantastic wave pool where they actually teach people to surf, and of course it is the park with the man made reef where you can snorkel with the nurse shark. Blizzard Beach is the other Disney water park and the Travel Channel has rated that one in their Top 10 water parks in the country.

It looks like there is a spread on the price for the D-Rays tickets. I went to their website and pulled the prices. The crowds still are pretty small as Tampa Bay is a hard sell unless the Yanks or Red Sox are in town and then all of the transplanted fans for those franchises show up. Something tells me that you won't have a bit of trouble with a Royals game as KC really sucks this year.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0D00382CA0A4AD01?

Blikns, I just returned from 2 weeks in Orlando. The 2 Disney water parks are ALOT of fun, I highly recommend going to both. Sorry, I didn't go to Adventure Island.

I did go to Busch Gardens...If you will be returning to Orlando from Tampa plan for construction traffic on I-4.

The construction on I-4 is something that could always be factored, as I don't remember when they have not been working somewhere on I-4 in all the years that I visited Florida before moving here.

BLIKNS, I don't know if you are doing Disney and Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure. I have done both this summer. The rides at Universal/Islands are generally much more mature/aggressive than the ones at Disney with some exceptions. I liked the Rock N Roll Roller Coaster at Disney and the old standby Tower of Terror. At Universal they have added The Mummy which is another roller coaster ride in the dark that I really liked. I hope that you are not staying anywhere near International Drive as the traffic on that street is horrible. I will NEVER stay anywhere near that street again, especially considering all of the nice hotels that are near Disney.

It sounds like you will be in the area when I will be in St. Louis, as I leave for St. Louis on July 22nd and return to Palm Harbor sometime July 29th. If you are going to be in the area when I get back then please let me know. I can always come up with a reason to drive up to Orlando and I do have a company car.