Media Information for George Mason

Go_Bills

Wednesday, February 19, 2014
Saint Louis VS George Mason

Fairfax, VA. @ 6:00 p.m. (CST)

TV: NBC Sports Network with Mike Corey and Stan Van Gundy

4DTV: Channel W5287
AT&T U-verse: 640/1640
Charter Communications: Channel 54, 206, 806 (Need confirmation on which channel please)
C-Band: Channel G7-21
DirecTV: Channel 220
Dish Network: Channel 159/9466(HD)
Verizon FiOS: Channel 90/590 (HD)
If your television provider is not listed above please click here. For a TV Listing done by zip code.

Stats: Click here.

Radio: 101 the fan, click here

Per SLUBillikens,the radio broadcast will air on 101 ESPN (101.1 FM and 101Sports.com). As always, Billiken Hall of Famer Bob Ramsey will provide the play-by-play, while St. Louis American Sports Editor Earl Austin Jr. handles the analysis.
Backup link: here

Video/Streaming:

1) NBC WebCast

3) Ibrod (always on)
4) Lag10
What is NBC Sports Live Extra?
NBC Sports Live Extra is a service offered through participating cable, satellite and telco TV providers that allows you access to watch NBC Sports coverage of live events from NBC and NBCSports Network across NBCSports.com/LiveExtra and through NBCSports Live Extra Applications available for IOS and select Android devices.

What is the cost of this service?
This is a free service. For NBC Sports Network programming it's an added value to your regular cable, satellite and telco TV subscription through participating television providers. At this time NBCSports broadcasts on NBC do not require a cable subscription.

Is NBC Sports Live Extra available internationally?
Due to broadcasting regulations, NBC is only allowed to show NBC Sports content on the internet in the United States and U.S. Territories. Users outside of these locations will still be able to access an extensive set of non-event video content on NBCSports.com.

How do I verify my TV provider account?

When prompted, select your cable, satellite, or telco TV provider. You will then be asked to enter your username and password for your provider ; similar to when you pay your bill online. Don't forget to check "remember me" so you don't have to log in again. If you don't have an online account with your TV provider or can't remember your username and password, please contact your TV provider to learn more. If you already have a username and password from your TV provider, you will not need to create a new account. If you have not previously registered an account with your TV provider, you will need to do so with a valid email address. Please contact your TV provider to learn more.

Why isn't my TV provider listed?

We are actively working to add additional TV providers to this service. Don't see your provider? Contact your provider to express your interest in receiving this service. Check back regularly to see if your provider has been included.

What if I forgot my username and/or password?

Most TV providers offer a simple way to retrieve or reset your password. Please contact your TV provider to learn more.

Can I access NBC Sports Live Extra from my mobile or tablet device?

NBC Sports Live Extra is available for both iOS & Android devices. Visit the iTunes App store or Google Play store to download this FREE app.

Can I access NBC Sports Live Extra if I am away from home?

Yes. You can access NBC Sports Live Extra from your mobile or tablet device, desktop and laptop computer anywhere within the U.S.

Is there NBC Sports Live Extra content available without a cable, satellite or telco TV subscription?

Yes, you can continue to visit www.nbcsports.com to access event clips, highlights, and expert commentary without a Pay TV subscription. Additionally, NBC sports broadcasts on NBC do not require a cable subscription.

Can I watch events with closed captions on NBC Sports Live Extra?

Yes.

Are events available in HD?

Yes. Video quality will depend on the quality of your connection and device

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This website incorporates links to other websites maintained by unaffiliated third parties. With the exception of the Billikens.com (www.billikens.com), these websites are neither owned by nor under the control of Billikens.com. Billikens.com is not responsible for the contents of any third party website. We provide such links as a convenience to our website users, and inclusion of any link implies neither our endorsement of its website nor any association with its operators or owners.

Thx go bills. This information is always much appreciated.

Glad to help!

This is for the GW Game, but I was just emailed by "CampusInsiders" and the GW game should be streamed at

http://campusinsiders.com/network/a10/live

Thanks for this information, I will make sure to include it on the media thread for the GW game this Saturday.

Just updated the first post with a couple of more streaming options. I know some posters in the past struggled with buffering on the NBC feed. I would just like to remind you to try adjusting the video resolution. Lowering the resolution will help with buffering speed and raising the resolution will make the picture and sound clearer. If that still doesn't work then work your way down the list of links. Please note that I put the streaming links in order from likelyhood to work without constant ad's.

If anyone has any additional questions just ask :)

Apparently they aren't letting you control the resolution in this game. They used to let you in past games but anyways I would just try another feed like nutjob or ibrod if you are still having issues with buffering.

Beauty of academia....universities have ridiculous bandwidth