Grantland article on Crews & the Billikens

ShaneR

I hate to bring this up now, but WR had a hell of a game last night (20 points, 15 rebounds and five blocks). If he were still with us and had his stuff straight we'd be insanely good. I still love this team and am glad to see Willie doing well.

I know I might be wrong and might be cursed by some people here, but I still think RW had been set up.

Yeah, it seems like a team who can control the boards and hope for a bad shooting night from SLU might have a shot. Very, very interested to see what Brad Stevens has in store if we get Butler-SLU tomorrow. Saint Louis is definitely the better team, but any Brad Stevens squad won't be easy to beat three times in one year. His game plan will probably reveal a lot about what teams will try to do against SLU in the tourney. Really wish I was up in Brooklyn for today and tomorrow's games...

I went to the game today, watched both games. Unfortunately, I could not go tomorrow. From what I saw today, Billikens looks like a better team to me and my friends, but still I worry about tomorrow's game. Hope we could destroy them one more time.

I know I might be wrong and might be cursed by some people here, but I still think RW had been set up.

What does role player Rick Williams from the early Grawer era have to do with this thread and how was he set up?

or was it Roy Williams?

Rex Walters?

Rasheed Wallace?

Ricky Williams?

Robin Williams?

Ron Washington?

Reggie Wayne?

Reggie Watts?

Rico Washington?

Ray Washburn?

Rick Wise?

Ron Wilson?

Rick Wamsley?

Roger Wehrli?

Really enjoyed the OP's article. This has been a great year by our team, and this Billiken fan believes we have more important wins to watch this year. These players representing Saint Louis University are the epitome of the word Team. Let's Go Bills!!!