VCU v. Butler

quit acting like we are Duke or something. We can rush the court whenever we damn well please...... because we have REALLY sucked for AWHILE. enjoy this run, and shut up

Eh, it didn't bother me that much, hard to criticize young kids being excited and it was a great atmosphere, so better that than nothing at all. It's just that we were favored in that game and given where we are now, I'm just hoping that's the last time we rush the floor when we beat Butler.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Butler will get the 4 seed at best now. We'll run into them in the semifinals probably. Tough to beat a team 3 times, but I think we really match up well with Butler.

We were pretty damn good last year.

The whole rushing the court thing is played out. Kids are online planning it days ahead of time. It isn't a spontaneous celebration of a team's shocking win in anymore. It is a look at me moment by people hoping to get on ESPN.

Cool story bro. It was awesome seeing the young bucks rush the court, personally.

And the final score was 84-52 VCU, oy.

It was so awesome. Trust me.