Wearing White

cheeseman

Billikens Host Butler Thursday at 8 pm

Due to a capacity crowd expected Thursday night, below is some helpful information for the game:

Arrive Early: With an event also starting at Fox Theatre at 8pm, we encourage you to arrive early to avoid the additional congestion around the area.

Use Alternate Exits: Utilize the Vandeventer and Jefferson exits and take Lindell Blvd. / Olive St. towards campus to avoid Compton Ave. when possible.

Doors: Chaifetz Arena doors open beginning at 6 pm. Tip-off is scheduled for 8pm.

Pre-game Concession Specials: $2 draft beers and $2 nachos are available at the concession stands from the opening of doors up until 30 minutes before tip-off.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="billiken_roy" data-cid="338532" data-time="1359473556"><p>

when i ndoubt, you wear white to the blizzard and <span style='font-size: 24px;'><span class='bbc_underline'><em class='bbc'><strong class='bbc'>ALL </strong></em></span><span style='font-size: 12px;'>other games you wear billiken blue. vcu a billiken blue shirt will be provided. </span></span></p></blockquote>

Except when it's really cold, wear a puffy purple jacket! :)

geez the way this snow is coming down, i may need to bust out the purple puff jacket!

btw, besides the sell out, besides the fox theatre event, besides the high school basketball at scott trade, and besides the now blizzard, i understand that the city of st louis is having an affair to install the new chief of police tonite at harris stowe. mid town will be alive!