OT: Positive Note, best b-day gift ever.

prebilliken

My roommate got me this for my birthday today, that is not a print, that is a framed copy of the January 1949 edition of Sport Magazine with one "Easy" Ed Macauley on the cover. I went crazy, who wouldn't? I am very tempted to buy a pair of cloth white gloves and explore the magazine. Its is so beautiful. I have seen this cover before and actually almost bought a print of it, this is above and beyond.

There is a Baylor pocket tee in the picture because my roommate went to Baylor and often complains that I have never bought a Baylor shirt while living in Texas, mainly because I have bought him multiple SLU and Baylor shirts.

I just thought Billikens.com would find this interesting, this will be hung on my wall until the day I die, and then some. Let's Go Bills!

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=8be95428cb&view=att&th=139b89c7aed65fec&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P9A6QJk-YF2v0KTq7hTHFzv&sadet=1347424196522&sads=tTXKrmjV12uClTYGTCcF7nipQsc

Let me know if the image link comes through.

What I usually do is right click on the image & choose "View Image". That takes you to another window. Copy the url from that window & then come here & in the message box (where you type your reply), choose the "Image" icon on the toolbar above the message box. It's in the second row, 11th from the left. It's just to the left of the brackets <>.

Then paste the url you copied earlier & your picture should appear. Hope that helps.