Yahoo Sports experts pick the Bills to win the A10

I am not good at posting links but I saw a reference to Yahoo Sports and their evaluation of Butler's chance to win the A10 next year so I read the article and two "experts" said that while Butler will be very good they pick the Bills to win the conference. It is nice to see we are getting some national recognition. Our games in Columbus were great for our image as a team that can play with the big names!

Billikan, you are so right that trip to Columbus did SLU and this team a world of good and earned a ton of respect from college hoops fans and writers. They play hard nosed D and can be in a game when their O is off as it was against MSU. I know we can't replace BC next year, unless we do it by committee, but I really think guys like CR, DE, CE, RL, and maybe even GG are going to work their butts off this summer and we'll be just fine up front. Also, I think KM, who was rusty coming off the you know what, will be an improved version of what he was his SO year. Billiken faithful, we may be watching the greatest year in Billiken history in 12-13.