Billikens.com Design: Reply via PM Please

I just wanted everyone to know that this summer Billikens.com is getting its "every other year" redesign. So if you see any web sites that you think have a nice design let me know via PM. I am searching for ideas. I like the one we have now, but I kind of like having a fresh look every once and a while.

Please note that the redesign is mainly going to entail DESIGN, not additional content.

So if anyone has any ideas, drop me a note.

Thanks,

Steve

Just to let people know, expect a new board program this summer. It should be more efficient, and have a few new features. It is from the same company that did this board, so all the passwords and good stuff like that will carry over. And I hope to personalize it a little more. Give it more of a Billikens.com feel.

Steve,

I would love to see you set up a general discussion board for politics, electronics, other sports, gadgets, weird stories, girls, cars, movies, music, etc.

I browse over on the Stl Lounge site http://sportlounge.net/forum/index.php?showforum=1, and I know several guys from this board post regularly over there. It would be great to see a similar site set up for the regulars over here. For bettter or for worse, we would learn a lot more about each other.